MEFACO-INTL.COM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MEFACO-INTL.COM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from October 14, 2014.
What personal information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, nick name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as age, nationality, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To personalize your user experience.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our website and services.
- We may periodically send emails about lates news, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags. These technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our website people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of web services. We treat information collected by cookies and other technologies as non-personal information. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.