Safe adhesion without loss of performance
ONSERT® technology allows adhesion of different fasteners to diverse materials.
ask about this productMake an inquiry
- Product characteristics
- Installation procedures
- Product types
An efficient connection
Böllhoff, as a specialist in mechanical joining technology, and DELO, as a specialist for intelligent bonding technology, have together developed a new fastening system.
It’s the ONSERT® technology – quick bonding of fasteners without loss of performance.
- Optimised design ensures distortion-free surfaces; ideal where close tolerance or visual requirements are important. Fastening elements do not become apparent on the visible side through
- Heat input such as it happens during welding and heat curing
- Processing parameters independent of customer component
- Full mechanical load capacity immediately after irradiation (no post-crosslinking)
- Short curing times (< 5 sec)
There are two product families in the DELO range of adhesive products that are suitable for ONSERT® adhesion.
Curing in less than 10 seconds
Universal adhesion to various substrates
Application specific mechanical properties (ultimate elongation, TG, Young’s modulus)
2K-acrylate plus light curing
Fixing by light in 4 seconds, technical strength after 60 minutes
Temperature range from -40 °C to +120 °C
ONSERT® – The product range
ONSERT® basic – surface connection
A transparent plastic sheath is applied to fasteners. The geometry provides for sufficient bonding surface.
ONSERT® plus – ripp connection
The fastening elements are over moulded with transparent plastic (adhesive dome) and are then fitted using light-curing adhesive. Adhesive domes can be produced in various designs, e.g. with internal threads, bolt threads, ball studs or snap connections.