- Excellent locking against self-unscrewing
- Gentle to contact surface
- Perfectly suitable for slotted-hole applications
- Very low fluctuation in preload-force at defined tightening torque
- Easy assembly and removal – multiple re-use
- Economic benefits due to reduction and standardization of parts
- No restriction in contact with oils and lubricants
- Immediately active, no curing
- No considerable setting
- Suitable for joints with counterbored cheese head
ask about this productMake an inquiry
- Product characteristics
- Installation procedures
The RIPP LOCK® product line involves lock washers, screws and nuts
RIPP LOCK® lock washer
RIPP LOCK® screw lock is provided with radial ribs and replaces such locking elements as spring washers or external tooth lock washers, whose standards have been retracted, and enables a standardization of parts. RIPP LOCK® is an excellent and economic alternative.
The RIPP LOCK® lock washers have radial ribs on both sides
The contact angle at the foot of the ribs is obvious larger than the gradient angle of the metric thread.
Because of the preload force the ribs of the RIPP LOCK® washers are embossed into the counter surface during assembly.
The resulting form lock prevents self-loosening of the connection reliably, even under extreme vibrations or high dynamic stresses.
Due to their high hardness the washer can be used with screws of all property classes up to 12.9.