- One-piece component
- Captive seal
- Sealing inside the thread and below the head against liquids and gases*
- Temperature resistance (-40 °C to 110 °C)
- High preload-force by means of the metal bearing face, no loss of preload-force due to setting the sealing ring
- Safe fastening due to thread in the sealing ring
- 5 times repeatable thread connection possible
- Seal of polyamide PA11 (resistant to many oil types and solvents)
- Minimal space requirement
- Dimensions M 6 to M 20 coarse and fine threads, other dimensions and solutions available on request
- Sealing ring as locking device
ask about this productMake an inquiry
- Product characteristics
- Installation procedures
SEAL LOCK® sealing nuts are one-piece structural components.
Sealing against leakage can be executed in the thread or bearing face. These components are used e. g. for hydraulic or pneumatic systems or for fuel systems.
With SEAL LOCK® sealing nuts, high-strength screwed connections can be realised without loss of preload-forces – they can even be used in repeated screwings.
The nut is screwed onto the bolt with its sealing ring first.
If assembled from the opposite direction it is critical that the sealing ring is supported.