Multiple latching options provide a wide range of choices for mounting dimension flexibility and grip adjustment, as well as the ability to conceal all mounting hardware and latching functions under the handle.
ask about this productMake an inquiry
- Product characteristics
- Installation procedures
- Product types
Adjustable latches are secure locking systems for industrial applications. By exceeding the dead center they resist vibration.
The latches can be screwed down or riveted.
- Tension latches are a safe locking system for industrial applications.
- They can take high tensile loads. Lateral forces must be kept off the tension latch by the design of the parts linked with each other.
- Via lever action, the panels connected with the tension latch and the strike are pulled together.
- If nessessary, a stop must be provided.
- Positive lock is achieved when drawhook center is beyond the common center line of the base and strike.
- For unlocking, the secondary lock is operated and the handle lifted.
- For locking, the secondary lock automatically engages.
- Most of the tension latches can be adjusted by a drawhook.
- For fixed series, a spring-steel drawhook serves for tolerance compensation.
- V934L Series , 95L Series, V96L Series, 1429L Series, V951L Series, V917L & 1449L Series, V18L Series, V46L Series
- 2939L Series, 52F Series , 2812L Series